We're about to wrap up the month of June, so it's time to recap this month's budget! This month consisted of two bigger purchases, one from ThredUP and one from LOFT Outlet, which had a promotion this month where cardholders got 15% off on Tuesdays, so I made a trip out after work one day to cash in! I also went quite a bit over budget--I decided that it would be fair to use some of the money I received from graduation gifts to buy work clothes. I am proud to report that everything I bought this month is work-appropriate, so I'm happy with how I spent that gift money!
1) Split neck blouse | LOFT | $20 This is a perfect work shirt to throw on with a pair of relaxed pants--and in one of my best colors, too!
2) Leopard print dress | ThredUP | $10 I own this dress in plain brown and love it, so when I saw it in leopard print for such a bargain, I had to have it!
3) Floral dress | LOFT | $25 This dress is a soft cotton jersey that's light and comfortable, but is long enough to be work-appropriate! Truly a dream.
4) Scarves | LOFT | $15 each I love scarves and I can't stop myself. 'Nuff said.
5) Loafers | ThredUP | $12 I have been looking for more interesting shoes (rather than plain flats which I usually gravitate to) and although I haven't found anything in a while, I did find these neat Sole Society loafers! I'm a big fan of the tassels.
6) Cardigan | ThredUP | $12 I just love the look of this piece! It is a cardigan but it's structured more like a jacket, so it's comfortable but also a nice polished piece to wear to work.
Starting amount: $75
Left over from April: $7
Amount spent: $109
Total items purchased: 7
Average cost per item: $15.57